Hiring: Skilled Carpenters / Deck Installers
Ossab Construction is currently accepting applications for: Skilled Carpenters & Deck Installers.
Year Round, Steady Employment. Opportunities for career advancement.
Qualified Applicants will showcase expertise in the following areas:
· Residential Deck Construction including; stair, rail and post installations.
· Residential Garage Construction including; framing, siding, soffit, fascia and shingle installations.
Attributes of the Ideal Candidate:
· Positive attitude - a must!
· The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Proven History, Track Record of Success.
· Knowledge and understanding of the Alberta Building Code.
· Experience within the described area of work.
· Previous Long-term employment.
· Ability to self-manage / self motivate while working within tight deadlines & production schedules.
· Keen eye for detail and an eagerness to always improve.
· Strong Communication Skills.
· Familiarity with technology, smart phones and email.
The career offering is either: 1) Employee Piece Work or 2) a Sub Contract position, in which we are presenting long term, year-round, steady employment.
For the right applicant, you can expect to earn between $300 - $700 daily, depending on experience level and production capacity. You will be required to provide all of your own tools and reliable transportation.
Please selectively apply to this ad when you can confidently showcase ALL of the criterion as described above.
***Only considerable / qualified applicants will be contacted***
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: $300.00-$700.00 per day
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Carpentry: 2 years (preferred)