More than 30 years of solid growth have propelled Cabico to the forefront as Canada’s leading manufacturer of custom cabinetry. At our plants in Coaticook, Quebec, and St. Catharines, Ontario, 650 specialists craft complex, high-end projects for over 700 retailers across North America.
The human touch is integral to everything we do, from operations to providing an unparalleled customer experience. Cabico’s unique approach is all about harnessing the latest technology while preserving the precision and agility of artisanal craftsmanship. Our proven passion for design, use of noble materials, and dedication to quality at every level have firmly established Cabico as a benchmark brand in the industry.
This position reports directly to the Purchasing Manager. This position will be offered as a 6-month contract and hours of work are Mon- Fri, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm.
- Assist with the purchasing for custom job items.
- Assist with the coordinating of subcontractors from purchase order to in process monitoring to delivery and return of material.
- Purchase and put away office supplies.
- Follow through with suppliers and subcontractors on back orders, receiving issues, undeliverable dates.
- Update systems to reflect changes with vendor addresses, contacts, pricing.
- Review vendor confirmations to purchase order for purchase price, part numbers and delivery date matching.
- Review receiving and validate accuracy and follow up on back orders.
- Match invoice to receiving and purchase orders to allow PO approval.
- Facilitate proper filing or completed packages.
- Assist with physical inventories.
- Perform tasks as required with an analytical mindset.
- College Diploma in Business and/or experience in Accounting, Purchasing, or Inventory Control
- Experienced and knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel, Work, Office, Teams, Outlook, SharePoint
- Purchasing experience with knowledge of accounts receivable and payable processes.
Why work here
Cabico, an environment where you can truly make a difference
- Help craft the kind of projects people dream about across North America.
- Join a team of outstanding artisans who share your passion for quality in every detail.
- Say goodbye to routine by taking advantage of career path opportunities that make you more versatile.
- Choose an environment that’s safe yet stimulating and filled with exciting challenges.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $17.00-$18.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday