The Sales Consultant will be directly responsible for selling new and used vehicles at dealership gross profit, volume and customer satisfaction standards. S/he abides and is guided by our brand promise, values and mission statement.
Full-time employees are entitled to coverage under our Group Benefits plan and participation in our RRSP matching program. We pay 100% of the premiums for Extended Health, Dental, and MSP. Along with a strong staff focus, we encourage participation/critical thinking in problem solving, thinking outside the box, creating new idea's etc. to create a healthy and productive work environment. Join us for our staff lunches, team outings, and summer BBQs.
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs, demonstrate new or used vehicles (including test drives)
- Deliver new and used vehicles to customers. This process ensures that the vehicle is properly cleaned and that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer loyalty
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction
- Keep abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefit to customers
- Know and understand the federal, provincial and local laws which govern retail auto sales
- Previous sales, retail, or customer service experience
- Valid BC's driver's license and a good driving record
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Must become VSA certified within 60 days of hire
- Group Benefits plan coverage
- RRSP matching program
- MSP, Extended Health and Dental (we pay 100% of premiums)
- Mentorship & career development opportunities
If you are interested in growing with a dynamic, customer-focused organization, we invite you to send your resume in.
For over five decades, Cowell Auto Group has provided the best experiences possible to our customers and our employees. This year, Cowell Auto Group has been named one of "Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers of 2018" as announced by the Globe & Mail. Cowell Auto Group's people-centric core values help our employees understand and embrace our PurposeFERL (Family, Excellence, Responsibility, Learning) Cowell Promise.
The Cowell Auto Group is Infiniti of Richmond, Cowell Volkswagen, Audi Richmond, and Jaguar Land Rover of Richmond.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- automotive: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- VSA (Preferred)