Toronto Film School is recognized as a leader in creative arts education in Canada. We are committed to facilitating personal and professional growth through education.
The ideal candidate for this position is described as energetic, driven, and results oriented – with a track record of meeting sales targets and a penchant for inspiring growth in others.
- 2 years of sales and customer service experience.
- Exceptional communications skills written and oral
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Outstanding telephone skills and demeanor
- Self-discipline and the ability to work independently and with a team
- Working a flexible schedule in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- High standards of ethics and integrity
- Shares our commitment to changing lives
- An entrepreneurial attitude towards individual performance
- Results and goal oriented
- Meticulous about keeping records
About Toronto Film School
Toronto Film School offers a fast and effective path to an exciting career in film, television, theatre, fashion, graphic design or video games.
What sets Toronto Film School apart is that right from the start students begin the transformative process of turning raw energy and creativity into the practical skills demanded by the competitive world of the entertainment industry.
Students will be filming, editing, performing, writing and designing in a high-energy environment, preparing for exciting careers within the entertainment industry – with the guidance of industry professionals and supportive faculty, who understand what it takes to succeed.
Toronto Film School has three campuses in the GTA: Dundas Square, Davisville and Concord.
Please visit www.torontofilmschool.ca for further information.
Toronto Film School is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 1-866- 467-0661 ext. 1236.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $0.00 per year
- Temporarily due to COVID-19