Title: Assembler - Midnight Shift
Reports to: Manufacturing Team Leader
Shift: Midnights 11:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m
Starting: $17.85/hour plus applicable shift premium ($1/hour)
6 month: $18.90/hour plus applicable shift premium ($1/hour)
1 year: $20.48/hour plus applicable shift premium ($1/hour)
Locations: 24 Napoleon Road - Barrie, Ontario
214 Bayview Drive - Barrie, Ontario
To safely produce required quantity and quality of parts in a timely and efficient manner to meet customer needs in accordance with plant and company specifications
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Perform repetitive work where operational sequences or methods are established and changes are made only when directed.
- Work from verbal and/or written instructions.
- Stage and organize materials (work instructions, labels, and materials) to prepare associates with everything they need to complete their next job.
- Operate powered and manual equipment to OHSA/Company safety standards.
- Assemble a wide variety of products while maintaining compliance with quality standards.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Manufacturing Supervisor or team lead.
- Red tag scrap and record.
- May perform counting of stock components.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area in accordance to 5S principles.
- Continue to grow Lean knowledge and use the tools to identify and assist with continuous improvement to product and processes.
- Provide hands on job function training to coworkers as needed.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED or 3 - 5 years related manufacturing experience
- Previous assembly experience is considered an asset
- Basic computer skills an asset
- Able to work alone or in a team environment
- Must be able to handle products weighing approximately 40 lbs.
- High level of concentration and focus required
- May be required to work with Propane or Natural Gas in the course of their job tasks.
The Napoleon Group of Companies is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain Associates with disabilities. This includes providing accessibility across all stages of the employment cycle. Accommodation is available upon request.
We thank you for your interest in The Napoleon Group of Companies and for participating in our competition. Only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $17.85 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift