Fitness Personal Trainer
BBD Personal Training Oakville ON
Employment - Full Time
Personal Trainer: 15 — 20 Hours / Week flexibility in scheduling, independent working environment,
- Passionate about health and fitness * ; Ability to motivate others * ; Excellent communication and sales skills * ; Professional appearance * ; Outgoing * ; Punctual and Reliable
- Certified Personal Training Certificate required
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain a personal commitment to meeting the needs of members and guests. * ; Conduct fitness consultations and assessments * ; Actively market and promote personal training to acquire new members and retain existing members. * ; Conduct oneself as a role model by leading and promoting a healthy lifestyle. * ; Maintain a positive attitude at all times when working with members. * ; Seek opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Bodi by Design is not your typical gym. Rather, it is a boutique style fitness destination featuring a more private, intimate environment. BBD has been a private Oakville training studio since 2004 and has grown primarily by referral which is a reflection of the satisfaction of our clients with their results.
While Bodi By Design may not be a gym for the masses, it is evident by our client retention rates that we are providing a workable solution for those looking for a more personalized approach.
PLEASE NOTE: Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in joining BBD!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 10-20 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Freelance
Pay: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
- Personal Training: 1 year (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place