Bilingual - must be fluent in oral and written french with reception/customer service experience
This position redirects telephone and visitor inquiries, assists with responding consumers’ concerns (telephone calls and via e-mail), and supports the executive staff (photocopying, follow-ups, etc.). This position requires an individual who is fluent in French (written and spoken), with friendly manner, and can perform at the executive level of support.
Candidates must be proficient in Excel and Word (both languages - french) and is comfortable working with e-mails and Internet searches
- Very strong computer skills/knowledge of Microsoft programs, emailing, running reports, etc.
- Team player, multi-tasker, ambitious, excellent accuracy, legible handwriting, excellent math skills, excellent memory, must be able to prioritize tasks, efficient
- Prefer reception experience
- May require some overtime
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)