Our Ottawa branch is looking for an enthusiastic Project Administrator to join our team! The ideal candidate will be someone with proficient communication skills, strong typing skills, proven ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment and committed to providing the best support possible to ongoing objectives of the company.
- Complete data management processes; filing and uploading required documentation into the company's ERP system.
- Provide administrative support for the service management team
- Other administrative duties as required
- Strong typing skills with excellent attention to detail
- Completion of Secondary School and/or Post-Secondary Education in Business Administration or a related field of study
- Related office administration experience
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office Skills
- Previous experience in ERP or CRM systems considered a strong asset
Why work with Troy?
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd. is one of the largest suppliers of Fire Alarm, Fire Suppression, Security, Nurse call and Communications Systems in Canada. Proudly Canadian, we are an employee owned company with over 850 people in 28 locations coast to coast. An entrepreneurial company with a legacy of success, we pride ourselves on having a team of industry leading talent and an exciting plan for the future.
Troy offers an excellent compensation package including a comprehensive benefits program and paid sick days. Discover a company committed to ensuring an environment that fosters employee and corporate growth while providing financial success to both.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Secondary School (preferred)
- administrative assistant: 2 years (preferred)
- receptionist: 2 years (preferred)
- scheduling: 2 years (preferred)