TAWS Security is seeking current LOCAL Fort McMurray residents, to work Commercial and Industrial projects within the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo.
The candidate is expected to work a rotational shift schedule consisting of dayshifts, nightshifts, weekdays and weekends, indoors and outdoors.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must reside within the RMWB
- Possess a Valid Security Guard License from the province of Alberta.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License (GDL may be considered), with Drivers Abstract (minimum 3 year clean)
- Standard First Aid - CPR Level C
- OSSA or BSO or CSO
- Pass a drug and alcohol test
- Post specific training will be provided
Job Type: Full-time
- security: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Fort McMurray, AB (Required)
- OSSA Basic Safety Orientation (BSO) (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)
- CSTS-09 (Required)
- Alberta Basic Security License (Required)
- First Aid & CPR Level C (Required)
- English (Required)