- Python Scripting with Selenium for at least 2 years
- If the candidate is from the development background, he/she should have Python expertise on more than just
- Python Django
- Python used with Selenium for web testing
- Should have knowledge on Testing concepts, even if he/she has no hands on experience in applying these concepts
- Should have hands on experience with at least one
- Defect tracking tool (such as JIRA, RTM, Bugzilla, ClearQuest)
- Version Control tool (SVN, GitHub, Bit Bucket)
- Appium using Python as the scripting language.
- Python Must be in one of his/her recent projects
- Selenium can be from one of the old projects, but not too old.
- Additional benefit would be to have a Java candidate but is not a mandatory skill to persist.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Fixed term contract
Pay: From $120,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday