This is an ideal position for a native Korean speaker seeking a flexible position or supplemental income. We are seeking a Korean or a bilingual Korean/English candidate.
For over 20 years, The Logit Group has been a leader among data collection firms, and our ongoing commitment has been to develop and administer industry-best technologies as the basis of our research execution. We have an immediate need for Remote Interviewers to support our growing presence in the market research industry. We offer flexible hours, a variety of shifts, training, resources and on-going support.
To apply, complete a few short questions at https://survey.logitgroup.com/SE/1/Screener/.
In this role you will:
· Conduct market research through standardized phone interviews with our clients.
· Gather and collect market insights.
· Enter consumer and business professionals' responses accurately into our systems.
Hours of Work/Shifts:
This position involves calling Korean businesses for market research surveys. Shifts are available from Sunday to Thursday, starting at 10pm. If you are applying as a bilingual English/Korean telephone agent, shifts may start earlier.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Native Korean speaker
· Basic English or French to communicate with team leaders
· Strong communication skills (verbal and non-verbal).
· Basic computer skills.
What you need to get started in the role:
· Access to a computer with high speed internet connection.
· Access to a home phone line (landline or VoIP).
· A quiet place to conduct phone interviews.
· NO SELLING INVOVLED.
· Competitive hourly rates and no piecework involved.
· Be part of a great team!
· Gain supplemental income from the comfort of your own home or any other remote location.
· Future growth and development opportunities.
· Work from home opportunities.
· Flexible working hours.
· Casual dress.
The Logit Group provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability. The Logit Group is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Casual Dress
- Flexible Schedule
- Work From Home
- Quebec Province (Required)
- English (Preferred)
- Korean (Required)