Commercial Litigation LAA/Paralegal - Surrey
Job ID #4590
This newly available role for a Commercial Litigation LAA/Paralegal is with a premier Surrey law firm and ideal for a career-oriented individual. This position will provide the successful applicant plenty of opportunity to grow their skills and really begin to take ownership of their work.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Minimum of 2 years’ litigation experience. Commercial litigation experience would be a strong asset
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong technical and management skills, strong attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
· Excellent computer skills
If you’re looking to join a firm that values professional development, a friendly work environment and a team approach, this could be the job for you. Apply today!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Litigation: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person