Color Ad Packagingis a Winnipeg based leading producer of quality commercial packaging products. We are focused on providing our customers with world-class flexible packaging solutions that are manufactured in a clean and safe work environment.
We are currently looking to hire Production Tenders (Labourer).
- Catches bags/pouches in bundles
- Checks labels to ensure labels are correct
- Collects hourly samples for Quality Control and Graphics department
- Ensures correct boxes are at the machine, make boxes and labels as needed for their shift.
- Ensures quality of products meet Color Ad standards.
- Assists operator in any functions required (i.e. cleaning, gathering tools or products)
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Minimum 1-year experience in a manufacturing environment
- Mechanical dexterity, math and measuring skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced production environment
- Computer proficiency is an asset
- Previous experience in a print environment is an asset
- Ability to lift, bend, twist in performing the functions
- Frequent walking and standing for extended periods of time
- Exposure to moderate noise and odors
Must be available to work rotating continental shifts.
If you meet the qualifications required and if the above position describes your experience and interests, please submit your resume to the Human Resources Department.
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted for an interview.
Color Ad Packaging is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce.
Job Type: Full-time
- Packaging: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Winnipeg, MB (Required)