OCL Group Inc. (OCL), is a proudly 100% Canadian, privately held, employee-owned fully integrated general contractor with design-build solutions across Western Canada, with the experience you can trust and the quality you can depend on, serving the energy and municipal infrastructure markets since 2009.
The formation of OCL was a direct result of a few long-tenured industry professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit, wanting to get back to their roots and build an organization “where people matter”. Formed in 2009, OCL started their first project and began building on a business model focussed on “People and Doing the Job Right”.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Cost Administrator to support our Finance Department on a one-year leave coverage contract, in our Okotoks office.
The Project Cost Administrator supports the contract cost, accounting practices, procedures, cost data collection, organization, and reporting as well as providing the interface between project controls, the senior financial accountant and the assigned Project Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring all relevant contract financial and accounting information, data and reports are accurate, prepared in a timely manner and available to the relevant, authorized individuals or organizations.
- Responsible for liaising on financial issues, with outside parties such as customers (for billing purposes) and vendors.
- Prepare operational reports as required.
- Prepare daily LEM's and submit to client for approval.
- Reconciliation of daily reports against time sheets and supporting documentation.
- Provide periodic back up support to project administration staff in timesheet collection and entry.
- This position is considered full-time contract and eligible for company benefit plan participation.
- Minimum of a Business Administration Diploma.
- Minimum of 5 years accounting experience, preferably in a construction environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Sound knowledge of computer software such as Microsoft Office, Excel and accounting software.
OCL offers competitive wages and benefit eligibility after 3 months. If you are looking to join a dynamic team, this may be the opportunity for you!
We thank all those who apply, however, only those applicants to be interviewed will be contacted.
OCL is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Contract
- advanced excel: 5 years (Required)
- construction accounting: 3 years (Preferred)