Bunzl is one of the world’s largest and most advanced distribution companies. Our global head office is in London, U.K. and we operate in 29 countries around the world.
We are one of the fastest growing B2B companies in Canada and provide over 45,000 Canadian businesses with the food and retail packaging, cleaning and hygiene products, safety and industrial supplies they need to keep their businesses running, every day (www.bunzlcanada.ca).
This position will be responsible for accurately picking and wrapping customer orders and loading pallets onto delivery trucks, with the usage of a forklift. You will also be responsible for receiving product, putting product away and the day to day warehouse operations. The Ideal candidate must be well suited to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Pick customer orders indicated on pick tickets. Wraps pallets and loads trucks for in-town deliveries.
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and friendly manner
- Wraps and labels pallets for out-of-town deliveries and pick-ups
- Data Entry in to the Warehouse Management System on a daily basis
- Files pick tickets by date.
- Conducts bin walks daily, checking empty bins
- Removes empty pallets out of racks
- Maintains assigned row in a neat and orderly manner – sweeps floor; aligns pallet in slots; level load slots
- Maintains warehouse in a clean and orderly manner – empties garbage and sweeps aisles and staging area daily as required
- Completes daily activity worksheet
- Performs other duties as assigned by shift supervisor or manager
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Previous forklift experience is an asset
- Must be able to lift in excess of 25 kgs and frequent lifting on average of 10 to 15 kgs
- Reliable and punctual
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Excellent ability to multi-task in a high change environment
- MHE experience is considered an asset
- Must be able to work at heights
- Possess a positive attitude and must be a team player
Job Type: Full-time
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Edmonton, AB (Preferred)