Main responsibilities include:
- greeting customers
- completing transactions with accuracy & attention to detail
- operating debit/credit machine
- organizing and bagging customer purchases
- reconciling cash at end of shift
- answering customer inquiries
- maintaining tidiness of department
- inspecting products to ensure fitness for resale
- assisting other departments when needed
No experience necessary. Will train.
Bilingual (English & French) speaking abilities an asset.
Canadian Tire welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 15-35 per week
Salary: $15.50 per hour
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person