Company Description – CTG Brands Inc.
Founded in 1985, CTG is a major importer and distributor of consumer products for customers in the retail industry across North America.
CTG’s mission is to supply quality branded products at competitive prices. Our innovative and high perceived value packaging has strong consumer appeal that helps generate high turnover for our retail trade customers. Our corporate name reflects our focus on developing exceptional brand identities that represent the best value to consumers.
CTG’s great instincts for value and quality have resulted in an exceptionally strong presence in the consumer products market. Our full range of categories now includes giftware, home décor, novelties, kitchenware, housewares, stationery, candles & candle holders, health & beauty, hair accessories, household products, toys, electronic accessories, seasonal products and more. We design, import, manufacture and distribute over 13,000 active items. With a wide selection of comprehensive programs and more than 45 proprietary brands, we provide a true one-stop product solution for our valued customers with unequaled variety and depth.
For more information, visit: www.ctgbrands.com
As a Customer Service and Client Care representative you will work directly for the Manager of Customer Service, while also working closely with members of the Sales and Account Receivables teams. As an integral part of the team you will be responsible for being a primary point of contact for our large customer base.
While at CTG you will be responsible for providing much needed support to our customers while ensuring the accurate processing of their orders and resolution of their issues or concerns. Your role will be vital to helping increase customer satisfaction, help drive increased growth and deliver on the company’s strategy.
The position may have other collateral duties as assigned.
Position Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Customer care over the phone and through electronic channels including email and online
· Processing of sales orders from wholesale to online channels
· Deliver service excellence through the implementation of customer service standards, policies and procedures
· Coordinate with Sales and Shipping/Fulfillment departments to ensure optimal delivery of orders
· Work and strategize with Sales and Accounts Receivable team members to deliver and foster improvements in service delivery
· Provide an effective Customer point of contact for the investigation and solving of complex and routine problems or issues
· Liaise with warehouse and sales team to ensure effective and efficient client delivery
· Responsible for meeting and maintaining performance objectives and goals.
· Assist in the operation of our twice annual Customer Open Houses (January/February and August) said operation of which might include being present in the office on the weekend of the shows
· Other tasks assigned by management
· Computer skills including spreadsheet, word-processing and Adobe.
· Ability to work autonomously.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external contacts.
· A keen interest in home and consumer products;
· A passion to assist with customer inquiries;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment;
· At least 1 year customer service experience in retail or wholesale;
· Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook;
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $42,000.00-$44,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
We provide necessary PPE onsite each workday and have COVID Safety Plan in place.
- customer service: 1 year (required)