Looking to hire a freelance writer who can write weekly blogs (1,000-1,300) words for a real estate company (brokerage firm) in the following subject areas:
- CANADIAN REAL ESTATE (GTA specifically)
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT (specifically on topics about condo management)
- LAW (different areas of law practice from domestic violence to DUI to domestic abuse)
- CONTENT MARKETING
The following is a list of criteria for every blog:
- Every blog must be optimized for SEO with the use of agreed-upon keywords.
- Every blog needs to have information from at least 4-5 credible sources (non-competitor sources) such as Forbes, industry experts (not agents, rather governing authorities), mortgage specialist advice, investor groups, etc and the article will be linking to these sources.
- The blogs must be researched thoroughly and reference credible sources (see above description)
- Looking for a writer who can identify and suggest topics that haven't been exhaustively written about in the industry. Essentially, looking for creative topics for blogs.
Job Types: Temporary, Internship, Contract, Freelance
- writing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)
- ENGLISH (Preferred)