We are looking for Teams of professional, safety oriented Truck Drivers with Tractor-Trailer Tanker experience to service our Explosives accounts. Working independently while communicating and operating as an integral part of a team is required.
Why work for Sharp Oilfield Services?
- Each of you can earn up to $110,000 or more yearly!
- We offer Industry-leading wages
- Dedicated Equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package including 100% Prescription with very reasonable insurance premiums
- Once on board you can earn bonuses by referring your friends and family to come work with us (restrictions apply)
- SOS offers a well maintained fleet
Your Daily Responsibilities:
- Safely driving large commercial truck & trailer combinations over long distances
- Adhering to all regulations, bylaws and traffic laws
- Loading, securing, and unloading cargo
- Planning routes, interacting with dispatchers
- Logging your activities accurately and timely.
- Monitor wear and tear, maintain their rigs and equipment to ensure optimum functionality and safe operation.
- Highway and off road driving
Our General Requirements/Qualifications:
- Hold a valid Class 1 license
- Hold a FAST Cards
- Minimum 3 years off-road experience i.e. mine roads
- Minimum 3 years of Tanker experience
- Minimum 5 years of Class 1 experience
- Must provide a Clean 5 year Commercial Drivers abstract; valid within the past 30 days
- Must be able to drive 18 speed manual transmission
- Must pass a criminal background check and a drug and alcohol test
Does this sound like you?
- A Positive Attitude
- A Dedicated Team Player
- A Passion for Safety and Service Excellence
- Client-Focused and Highly Driven Self-Starter
- Solid Work Ethic with a Desire to Expand Their Knowledge and Skills
If you said yes, that sounds like us, then you and your co-driver may have what it takes to be a SOS Team Member. Please submit you and your co-driver's resume, thank you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
- off-road: 3 years (Preferred)
- hauling tankers through the mountains: 5 years (Preferred)