Our client is a recognized leading international provider of automotive dealer solutions. They are offering a full-time opportunity for a financial software training professional to perform hands-on training during their implementation process as well as deliver services-related work with regional clients that are either upgrading or purchasing new installations of their DMS software.
You will be a member of a team focused on providing and testing customer set-up, conducting training sessions and following up on customer concerns. You will travel to client sites in both Canada and the United States, typically spending 50-65% of your work time visiting clients. Some of the training can be done online.
- Ideally, a minimum 3 years automotive dealership experience in an accounting related position preferred
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of dealership staff
- Able to analyze, and communicate customer business processes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literacy within the Microsoft Windows environment (MS-Office)
- Solid verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Results and detail-oriented with strong time management skills
- Experience implementing dealership systems would be an asset
- Change management experience would be an asset
- Post secondary degree or college equivalent certification, or equivalent experience an asset.
- Training and/or teaching experience and/or project management experience would be an asset