Are you between the ages of 15 and 29 looking for your next career step - whether that is a job, education or both? Find direction through Youth Job Connection.
YJC offers paid hands-on workshops to:
- discover the local job market
- impress in an interview
- get up to date training in health and safety
- become a customer service expert
After completing 60 hours of PAID skills-building workshops in 3-4 weeks, work one-on-one with a job coach to find a job that fits your goals! Funding is available for job supports such as clothing, transportation, tools etc.
Interested? You can:
- Contact us by clicking the Apply button and we will email you back!
- Come in and see us at TRACKS 50 Hume Street Collingwood
- Call us at 705-444-1580
Youth Job Connection is an Employment Ontario Program.
Eligible participants must be 15-29, unemployed and not in school.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Casual
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- English (Preferred)