An expanding Edmonton full-service restaurant group that is currently operating 7 locations is now accepting resumes for a dynamic part-time Accounts Assistant.
The position will comprise of a 20-25 hours work week throughout the days of Monday – Friday, no weekends (Tuesday availability is a mandatory requirement). Operations office is located on the south side with access to Anthony Henday Drive.
Some duties associated with this role include but are not limited to
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable). Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs (SAP); this includes Quickbooks
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- GST Return
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Payroll entry and Audit in Ceridian
- Bank Reconciliation
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Investigates questionable data.
- Requires 3 years of full cycle accounting experience.
- Experience with Quickbooks, Excel and Outlook. Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Payroll: 1 year (preferred)
- accounting: 1 year (preferred)