The Reception Staff is responsible for conducting the registration and initial screening of all blood plasma donors, scheduling donations and performing general administrative duties.
To ensure that all blood plasma donors meet the accepted eligibility requirements for donating plasma, including age, general health, and residence status.
Responsibilities and Duties
Registering and pre-screening all blood plasma donors.
- Performing basic medical procedures such as taking blood pressure, temperatures and finger punctures.
- Maintaining donor confidentiality at all times.
- Guiding donors around the Centre to familiarize them with the provided services, if necessary.
- Providing general information about the donation process and redirecting queries to the appropriate personnel, whether in person, phone or electronically.
- Scheduling future donation appointments.
Qualifications and Skills
Post-secondary education, certification or qualification in recognized course related to phlebotomy or medical sciences is preferred
- At least 1 year of related experience in the industry
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency with computers and related peripherals
Job Type: Part-time
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- medical receptionist: 1 year (Required)
- French/English (Required)