Are you looking for an exciting job in the fashion industry? Have you wanted to be surrounded by inspiring women and be part of a team that affects change?
Blu's Manulife is looking for a service coordinator that is available for 20-25 hours a week. This position is ideal for someone that wants to support our sales staff and is organized, has high attention to detail and enjoys administration. The service coordinator reports directly to the Store Manager.
Primary responsibilities: Point of sale processing, answering phone call and email inquiries, data entry, management support, inventory management, tracking orders, and daily treasury functions.
Key Result Areas:
- Respond to all email/telephone inquiries in a courteous and professional manner
- Handling all Blu’s inquiries in a professional manner
- Greet customers in a friendly manner
- Consistently demonstrate and practice exceptional customer service standards as per company policy
- Ensure all customer data is gathered in a timely manner
- Manage POS activities on behalf of store
- Receive new inventory, transfer inventory
- Open and close the till daily, including making deposits
- Provide administrative support duties as requested
- Be a personal ambassador of Blu’s in the store and community
- Lead by example through actions and words
- Adhere to Blu’s policies and procedures at all times
Job Type: Part-time
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- Edmonton, AB (Preferred)