The Property & Casualty team is responsible for assisting clients through the claims process from claim opening to claim settlement for Purchase Security, Extended Warranty and Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage insurance coverages. If you have a strong inclination for Customer Experience, this could be the opportunity for you.
must be 100% bilingual English & French!!
Reporting to the Team Leader – Property & Casualty, you will be an ambassador for Global Excel as you evaluate and enforce claim benefits and limitations based on a comprehensive understanding of the applicable policy wording, client culture and intent. You will contribute to cost containment efforts by validating claims for authenticity and investigating legitimacy of documentation received to direct the claim to the appropriate process or outcome. You will also have the opportunity to impact the customer journey through direct interaction with clients by phone and email to open claims, ensure their understanding on what information is needed and how to complete a claim submission.
We offer you:
- Motivated by delivering best in class customer experience
- College diploma or equivalent, with 1 or more years of customer service experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French; (this is an absolute requirement)
- Strong decision-making and organizational skills;
- Autonomous, professional and detail-oriented;
- Knowledge of claims assessment is an asset;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access) and the Internet.
Global Excel offers more than a position;
We offer a professional future with competitive compensation and benefits;
Please reach out to your local HR department if you would like to know more about benefits offered in your site.