Ply Gem is one of North America's largest manufacturers of brand name products for the home improvement and new home construction markets.
In business for more than 60 years, Ply Gem provides a strong foundation where you can build your career. With multiple units, we offer a progressive and vibrant work environment and wide range of career opportunities. With more than 4,300 associates throughout North America, Ply Gem is dedicated to promoting personal growth, encouraging innovative thinking, and cultivating diversity. We understand the success of our company is directly related to the contributions of our associates.
Reporting to the Order Management Supervisor, the Order Management Representative will be responsible for supporting the Outside Sales team & Direct Order Dealers. The primary responsibility will be to enter quotes and complete other various paperwork and duties related to sales. This position may also involve acting as a liaison between the sales department, the customer and other internal Ply Gem departments.
- Post-secondary education or minimum 2 years’ experience in a customer service role
- Excellent computer skills in Windows environment, experience with MS Office
- Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution and customer service skills
- Very strong attention to detail skills
- Good organizational skills
- Dependable and punctual
- Outgoing and personable personality
- Professional in appearance and conduct
- Blueprint reading experience an asset
- Proof reading experience an asset
- Sales experience an asset
- Previous experience in window and/or residential construction industry an asset
- Demonstrate Ply Gem Corporate Values at all times
- Involved heavily with the blueprint takeoff process through direction from the Order Management Supervisor
- Performing daily order cross-checking
- Completing RGA and Credit notes through direction from the Order Management Supervisor
- Take part in employee review process, including establishing yearly goals and objectives that align with Ply Gem Divisional Objectives
- Take part in team meetings, as directed by Order Management Supervisor
- Additional tasks as assigned by the Order Management Supervisor
- Follow all current work instructions and policies and procedures
- Stay current on product/systems/manufacturing bulletins/etc. by reading and/or installing updates as they are communicated to Sales
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to supporting workplace diversity.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)