Are you a soon-to-be graduate with a passion for tech? As Canada’s largest IT consulting firm, CGI is looking for innovative and tech savvy individuals to join our New Grad Program. We are looking for bright and energetic individuals to support client journeys in high-end business and IT consulting, systems integration, transformational outsourcing, and intellectual property.
Whether it’s a new grad tech academy or a new grad position, CGI provides a stellar experience for our new grads. When you join CGI, you can expect to:
- Fast track your professional development to become a top consultant
- Access professional development workshops and e-learning
- Participate in our new grad innovation challenge with the opportunity to work in cross-functional teams while being coached by Directors and VPs – with a cash prize for the winning team!
- Gain exposure to senior leaders through networking events and workshops
- Participate in social events with your peers
- Receive regular coaching and mentorship from leaders
- Salary evaluations based on performance every 6 months in the first 2 years
This is a great opportunity to join CGI in Montreal to provide leading IT services to our clients.
In this role, you will be part of a team in a very dynamic environment focused on designing and delivering data analysis, data strategy, AI and data visualization solutions. The successful candidate will participate and assist in the strategy, design and implementation of project work. You will partner with your teammates to show support for their projects and lend your knowledge.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Participate in the definition of needs and deliverables;
- Perform functional analysis, develop or validate technical solutions, design data models, develop test;
- Implement data models and data integration flows respecting specifications, best practices, performance requirements and data quality governance;
- Report on the progress of the work.
- Being a new graduate of IT related program (less than 2 years after graduation) in Canada;
- Proven record of academic success;
- Co-Op or field experience will be an asset;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in French and English;
- Great attention to detail;
- Critical thinking skills including the ability to tackle a problem and identify solution options;
- Works well independently and within a team environment.
What you can expect from us:
- Knowledge and experience using Python, R, or other languages to build statistical models or analyze data;
- Knowledge and experience in creating SQL queries and functions, data structures and strong analytical problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge and experience working with various self-service business intelligence and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Business Objects, etc;
- Knowledge and experience with SQL server SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL, NOSQL is considered an asset
- Strong technical and troubleshooting techniques.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.