Northgate Industries Ltd is currently recruiting a Project Manager to be responsible for handling our company's ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage.
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- ERP project oversight.
1. MS Dynamics Great Plains Software
2. Microsoft Office
a) proficient in Excel, Outlook and Word
- A bachelor’s degree or master degree in a related field.
- Experience in Modular Manufacturing and Construction.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager, or manufacturing project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
- Understanding of policy, planning, and strategy.
- Ability to develop, implement and review policies and procedures.
- Ability to oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Understanding of necessary legal and regulatory documents.
- Ability to address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Ability to build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
Reference ID: 20200318PM
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $85,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Casual Dress
- Company Pension
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Modular Manufacturing and Construction: 3 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (Preferred)