Must be willing to relocate to Whitehorse, Yukon
Looking for experienced painter and or prepper to join our growing paint department
Join the CARSTAR Team, be part of one of North Americas largest and leading Collision Repair Centers.
- An outstanding corporate culture where you are part of the CARSTAR family.
- An industry leading compensation package that includes competitive salary and a benefits package, including dental, health, life insurance and more.
- Competitive salary of between $48,000 and $96,000 depending on experience .
- The opportunity to grow your career to the next level, whether you see yourself as the expert in the shop or even the next generation of certified Store Manager.
- Enjoy a family, team oriented work environment
- Automotive/ Painter related courses.
- Technical Certificates/ Licenses preferred
- I-CAR Training
- First Aid
- Positive work ethic, work well with others.
- Quality driven Individual with Customer Service Perspective.
- Motivated, Organizational, Follow Instructions.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Work well under pressure.
- Computer literate.
- Perform all aspects of Automotive Refinishing.
- Confirm colour and spray out prior to start of refinish process.
- Confirm sufficient paint material inventory prior to start of repair process.
- Follow systematized procedure for ordering, receiving, storing, labeling, dispensing paint and materials.
- Manage Paint and Body supplies ensuring proper inventory levels.
- Attend Daily Release Meeting.
- Stay current with I-CAR Courses.
- Participate in Health and Safety and Staff meetings.
- Participate in Employee Evaluation.
Compensation package is directly related to training / education and experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00-$96,000.00 per year
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
- painting: 1 year (Preferred)