START NOW 2021 is your YEAR! For 30 plus years Euroclad Windows & Doors has been designing and supplying windows and doors to some of the finest homes in the Okanagan Valley and beyond. We're a fun, family-run business with a modern showroom, building our windows and doors on-site!
The Window & Door Customer Sales Advisor will be an integral part of our team and will be responsible for estimating and generating accurate, high quality quotes for our sales team and house accounts. You will leverage our expert knowledge and position in the window and door market to maximize sales.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Performing a thorough technical review of drawings and specifications prior to quotation.
- Analyzing and creating take-offs best on best product for quotation
- Utilize window and door software to prepare quotations and bids
- Review shop drawings when necessary
- Obtain necessary information and correspondence from sales reps
- Assist with software updates with respect to window and door configurations
- To learn on a continuous basis in order to always be on the cutting edge of industry changes/mandates
Some of your qualifications & qualities will include:
- Education in building construction
- Experience in reading and understanding architectural drawings and specifications
- Experience in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strive to be in a rapidly changing, fast paced work environment
- Self motivated, great time manager and problem solver
- A team player who can help the sales group reach their highest potential
If you fit this bill - Send us your resume today!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $33,863.00-$52,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- Construction estimating: 2 years (Preferred)