Optimize the financial performance and investment return of Supply Chain led by Sr Directors/VPs. Manage business performance, identify risks/opportunities and recommend corrective action to ensure financial goals are met.
- Develop the annual budgets by aligning targets with lead business partner and then partnering with their organizations to set departmental targets based on market dynamics, historical performance, and any known capital and/or expense investments. Partner with these teams to prioritize spend and capital investments against their strategic objectives and ensure that they deliver against their sales, leverage, and investment return goals.
- Manage performance and hold the business teams accountable to delivery of P&L results through the cadence of the monthly forecast and business review process. Proactively analyze key trends, identify risks and opportunities, and recommend plans and contingencies to support the business teams’ delivery against annual financial targets.
- Allocate the 3 year plans by aligning targets with lead business partner using a consistent framework. Partner with the business to develop and implement operational building blocks to deliver against the long term goals. Influence the business on enablers required to deliver against the goals and proactively partner on identifying alternatives based on known risks or gaps.
- Create and distribute standard management reports that provide clear and synthesized understanding of financial performance. Prepare adhoc analytics in support of functional and strategic projects.
- Identify opportunities to improve process and systems and implement standardized solutions across area of responsibility.
- Develop business case drivers (aligned with methodology from Property Finance team) for all initiatives that support business area strategies and prioritize Capex and Opex investment recommendations.
- Support on boarding of new associates in finance and assigned business area.
- Drive associate engagement by valuing associates, listening and responding to concerns and recognizing accomplishments
Canada Walmart Division
2 to 3 years of experience in either Retail, Consumer Packaged goods, manufacturing, or logistics environment required.
Strong communication skills to work with internal and external stakeholders effectively
Result oriented and critical thinking – high sense of ownership
Strong organization skills, able to meet conflicting deadlines
Proficient to advance level:
SAP, Essbase (Smartview), PowerPoint, Tableau
University degree in Business or accounting required
Licensing & Other Qualifications
MBA or CMA/CA/CGA/CFA/CPA an asset
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.