About the company:
ACESO Medical is a rapidly growing family and occupational medical practice. We provide services within both the public and private health care sectors. This position provides services within the private sector.
You are a driven, efficient, organized self-starter with a high level of professionalism. You are comfortable working under a minimal amount of supervision but know when to ask for help. You have a strong command of academic writing and possess exceptional grammar, syntax, and editing skills. Your comfortable citing academic research.
This position is casual to start with some flexibility in hours. Assessments occur during normal business hours; report writing time can occur around your schedule as long as deadlines are met. Work from home negotiable for a portion of the role. Attractive financial bonus incentives available on top of competitive base wage.
Bonus points if you can find two grammar errors in this posting. Include them in your cover letter!
- Chaperone medical (primarily psychiatric) assessments with esteemed physicians
- Oversee and witness a thorough Informed Consent
- Administer pre-assessment questionnaires; both digital and paper-copy
- Efficiently transcribe assessment data accurately by capturing relevant information
- Assist with report preparation from data gathered in the assessment
- Review reports for grammar and completeness prior to submission
- Meet or exceed tight deadlines
- Develop and maintain professional rapport with physicians and clients
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times when present in assessments that involve highly sensitive subjects such as mental illness, addiction, and trauma
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or equivalent experience in an area such as nursing (RN, RPN, LPN), Social Work, Psychology or similar field
- Fundamental understanding of mental health and mental illness
- Proficient typing skills at a minimum of 60 words per minute
- Computer literacy including familiarity with project management tools, MS Office, and Adobe
- Some business experience beneficial but not required
Job Types: Part-time, Casual