Rig Logistics Inc. is an International truckload freight company with Branch locations in Western Canada. Home Office in Calgary, Alberta. We currently have positions available for Class 1 Team Drivers to run schedules between United States and Canada. (Cross border)
- Three year commercial driver abstract (current) with no more than three (3) moving violations within the last 36 months.
- Twenty four (24) months tractor/trailer experience.
- Able to work day or night shifts with mountain experience.
- Have current “”Passport”” or fast card.
- Preferable experience running South Western United States.
- Assist in unloading a trailer when required.
- Reefer experience preferred.
- Good industry driving record.
- Able to operate manual and automatic equipment.
- Full time work
- Competitive pay package
- Safety Bonus
- Paid twice a month
- Group health plan, available after three months full time employment.
- 24 hour dispatch
- Newer equipment (Assigned)
- Immediate employment
- Safe and Friendly work environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent