- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
- Schedule appointments.
- Prepare and complete routine forms, correspondence, reports and messages.
- Responding to various demands from patients and physicians, ensuring that information is communicated to physicians, documenting follow-up care, etc..
- Manage the phone lines for the clinic and respond to voicemails in a timely manner.
- Actively listen to the patients needs and direct their inquires appropriately, both on the phone and in person.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Greeting visitors
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place