Join a successful, growing team by supporting the company’s global Dynamics CRM environment for a global market leader in the gambling industry. As a Global CRM Developer, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in supporting and designing strategic sales and customer service initiatives that optimize our competitive market position. We are seeking a professional like you to support our business and department goals while assisting with sales strategies.
We are preferably seeking candidates in Las Vegas, however, are also open to this position being in Colorado, New Jersey, or remote based.
Who We Are…
GLI has been in the gaming industry for over 30 years but prides ourselves on looking forward. GLI is on the cutting edge of casino gaming and sports betting technology and regulation, guiding clients through a dynamic, ever-changing landscape. We offer the stability of a global leader to both our clients and employees around the world.
Why You Should Work Here…
Our many talented employees are the key to our success as a market leader. In addition to competitive salaries and benefits and the opportunity to engage with team members around the globe, we consistently invest in and support employee development so that you can continue to grow and succeed as you reach your full potential.
What You Will Accomplish Here…
A career with GLI opens new pathways to success. As a worldwide market leader, we offer stability and a commitment to fostering your unique talents.
This is a fast-paced, dynamic position and an ideal fit for someone who thrives on supporting a team to centralize efforts and streamline processes. You will support the North American Client Services team by communicating with existing GLI Account Executives and CSRs, as well as new employees to help onboard them.
This position will effectively support the team by focusing on the following:
Supporting Sales and Client Onboarding Initiatives:
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Act as the first responder for CRM-specific end-user requests.
- Troubleshoot CRM issues.
- Assist with HubSpot-specific end-user requests.
- Troubleshoot HubSpot issues.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert and the first line of support for the business processes and day-to-day CRM operations.
- Integrate CRM with other systems such as Hubspot, Qualtrics, Linked-In, and potentially others.
- Review and update integrations using Scribe and Power Automate.
- Preform data integrity checks and data cleanup as necessary.
- Maintain key system metrics to track trends in usage/adoption of CRM Platform and data integrity.
- Responsible for providing end user support and training in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Assist with the implementation of new and existing CRM dashboards, fields, and report design.
- Provide ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting issues within CRM.
- Create or update CRM policies and procedures.
- Provide world-class customer service when fielding incoming internal and external calls and emails on behalf of the Client Services department.
- Acts as a liaison between cross functional teams in support of sales strategy initiatives.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a related position is required.
- Previous gaming experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with supporting and developing a Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform.
- Proficiency with maintenance and utilization of HubSpot is preferred.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, SharePoint is required.
- Working knowledge of Scribe and other integration tools for CRM.
- Knowledge of Power Automate and Power BI a plus.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work independently, as part of a team, and exercise sound judgment.
- Must have the ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in English sufficiently to perform the duties of this position.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with internal and external parties.
- Must have the ability to “cold call” prospective new clients and respond to initial client inquiries in a professional and helpful manner with support of the GLI team behind you.
- The ability to perform meta-data research on prospective clients.
GLI is a gaming services company. Any of our employees may be required to obtain a gaming license within one or all of the gaming jurisdictions. If you are requested by GLI to obtain a gaming license, your continued employment may be contingent on your ability to obtain that gaming license.
- If you are a Colorado resident, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 732-942-3999 ext. 1262 for assistance
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
GLI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.