- Comply with all occupational health and safety (OHS) guidelines
- Inspect work sites and review working conditions
- Document reports of occurrences and record statistical information
- Develop and implement OHS training programs
- Maintain safety regulation during installations
- Oversee disposal of substances according to environmental guidelines
- Ensure statutes, regulations, and codes are clearly understood and met
- Intervene to stop any acts or processes which are unsafe or do not comply with OHS guidelines
- Implement preventative measures to ensure unsafe processes are not repeated
- Ensure all personnel follow all personal safety precautions (hardhats, protective goggles, etc.)
- Update procedures and policies for new regulations or local ordinances
The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years industrial field experience.
A minimum certification of NCSO or equivalent.
Drug & Alcohol testing required.
Transportation is required, there is no public transportation.
Hours; 5:10hr shifts, up to 6-1- 10 hr shifts. Must be available for days & nights.
We are not accepting sub contracting opportunities at this time so please do not apply if you are looking to sub contract.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35.00 to $45.00 /hour
- Safety: 5 years (Preferred)
- Redwater, AB (Preferred)
- English (Required)