The Tarcott Group is a successful building maintenance and construction company in the Fraser Valley, founded in 2008. We handle an assortment of work from building envelope projects, water restoration and deck replacements – just to name a few. We’re currently looking for an experienced Project Coordinator/Manager to join our team.
The Project Coordinator/Manager position is responsible for the overall success of a project, from start to completion. They are responsible for overseeing and monitoring progress. A key goal is to provide input that will enable the company to make informed decision, enhance profitability and growth, and move forward.
WHY work with us?
- Full time work, year round (including snow season)
- Very comfortable Vancouver living wages
- We foster a safe, inclusive working environment
- Company vehicle included, all you have to do is get to the office
- Company uniform included
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Monitor and maintain healthy productivity management.
- Build relationships with key vendors (subcontractors, suppliers, etc.
- Leading, planning and overseeing project deliverables, installation schedules and project documentation.
- Coordinating internal resources and applicable team members to ensure that everything is on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Conduct research to obtain cost data on labour, materials, and production to be within budgets.
- Total review of all construction documents and specifications including addendum, RFI’s and change notices.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in building envelope, or Project Coordinator/Manager
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Thoroughness and excellent organizational skills.
- Must have valid BC driver’s license, company vehicle is provided
Wage is dependent on experience and work ethic.
We work a 40-hour week, Monday through Friday, closed on statutory holidays. Extended health benefits available after 6 months.
Please forward your resume and wage expectancy. All qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. Looking forward to hearing from you
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.11-$50.00 per hour
- Company car
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- At this time, we are only looking for local applications. Are you located in Langley or the surrounding area?
- Project management: 5 years (preferred)