We have an opening starting immediatelyfor a Health Adviser to join Smith’s Pharmacy to work at our Vaughan location. Smith’s Pharmacy is a compounding Pharmacy with a sterile and non sterile laboratory, a Naturopathic Dispensary, Homeopathic Dispensary and a Holistic Dispensary. We provide an extensive variety of professional lines of vitamins, minerals, nutritional supplements, homeopathics, and herbal remedies.
Please visit our website www.smithspharmacy.com.
Please review the below information and if you feel that you would like to join our team, forward your resume. We look forward to hearing from you soon
- Have extensive knowledge and background on Supplements and Vitamins; Professional Product lines
- Be a graduate from school of Nutrition, Holistic Medicine, Homeopathic Medicine or Naturopathic Medicine
- Experience working in a supplement store
- Excellent Customer Service and Sales Experience
- Passionate about Health and Wellness
- Interpersonal and Professional Skills
- Team player
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Commitment and responsibility to Smith’s Pharmacy
- Follow the Policy and Procedures outlined within Smith’s Pharmacy
- Available days, evenings and weekends
- Local residents only please
- Key Responsibilities:
- Sales of Vitamins and Supplements; Professional Product lines
- Respond to Customer inquires
- Point of Sale, Computer skills
- Supporting Smith’s Pharmacy Staff
- Organizing, stocking and merchandising product
- Work with Smith’s Pharmacy on promotional, educational or community events
*Individual must be available to train at our North York location.
*Individual must be available to fill shifts at our North York location when necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Health Food Store: 1 year (Required)
- Vaughan, ON (Preferred)
- Nutritionist (Required)
- English (Required)