March 4, 2019
E. Cummings Contracting Inc. is a heavy civil construction company located in Woodstock, New Brunswick. We are currently seeking experienced Heavy Equipment Operators to join our team for the upcoming construction season.
- Safely operating heavy equipment on all types of projects ranging from pipe jobs to road construction projects.
- Responsible for fueling, servicing and daily inspections of equipment
- Timely documentation of any issues with equipment
- Work to lines and grades set out by Supervisor
- Working as a part of a team to complete projects in a safe and timely manner
- Minimum 3 years experience operating heavy equipment
- Knowledge and experience in heavy civil construction is considered an asset
- Minimum of Class 5 License required
- Must be able to work long hours and potentially weekends when required
- Must be able to work on road when required
- A safety conscious attitude and ability to adhere to company safety policies, practices and procedures
- Ability and willingness to operate various pieces of equipment and drive truck is considered an asset
- Able to provide references if requested
The position is seasonal full-time employment (potential for full time) and the wage is dependent upon experience.
Please submit your resume via email or drop off a resume at 852 Main Street, Woodstock.
E. Cummings Contracting Inc. is dedicated to providing high quality construction services to our customers and to our community. Our business is based on developing good customer relationships and growth through reputation.
Our focus is to complete all tasks in an efficient, organized and safe manner, while communicating with the customer to make sure all goals and expectations of the project are met or exceeded.
Built on three generations of hard work, E. Cummings Contracting Inc. takes pride in our commitment to our employees, our customers and our community
Job Type: Full-time
- Heavy Civil Construction: 3 years (Preferred)
- class 5 drivers license (Required)
- english (Preferred)