Vyana is a fast-growing software development consultancy with over 60 developers based out of downtown Toronto. We provide world class expertise and talent to enterprise level organizations with innovative solutions built on leading software technologies and industry proven development standards. We have a 100% client satisfaction rate. As one long-term, satisfied customer said, “My decision to keep working with Vyana was based on their extensive experience, profound professionalism, commitment to excellence, trustworthiness, and consistent beyond-expectations work ethic.”
We are a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary, solutions oriented agile work environment. We employ the brightest minds in the GTA to work together as a team in creating solutions for our clients that directly impact their growth strategies. Our business casual working environment reflects our passions and expertise.
As a member the Multimedia & Motion Graphics Designer, your primary mission will be in conceptualizing, designing, and executing innovative media outreach for Vyana’s applications & products, as well as our ever-growing company’s image & vision.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Expert in Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop and After effects.
- Presenting products and services as the on-camera host for our video materials.
- Handling all aspects of video and photo production including storyboarding, video editing, motion graphics, audio editing, colour correction, and post-production.
- Co-producing and editing audio & video materials
- Being the host for live webinars or seminars in the future.
- Assisting in the development of collateral material; including writing and editing promotional copy, contributing to creative content, etc.
- Background in working with IT & software development industry is a plus
- Other exciting assignments as the position evolves!
- Portfolio is a MUST, ideal candidates will be evaluated on the quality of their video reel and how closely it fits into their vision for the content you intend to have create, i.e. video editing versus motions graphics.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of professional experience
- University Degree in Multimedia Development & related fields.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Only candidates selected for the interview will be contacted.
All the best.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- work: 5 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19