Primary Area of Assignment: Diagnostic Imaging
The Clerk provides a wide range of clerical communication and reception functions for the Diagnostic Imaging Services.
Hours of Work: Weekdays and weekends (with flexibility to meet the needs of the hospital).
Pay Rate: Will be in accordance with the Wage Scale of the S.E.I.U. Local 1 Canada, Office & Clerical Collective Agreement, classification of Clerical Support Clerk.
- Secondary School Graduation Diploma;
- Medical Terminology Course, required;
- Office Administration/Medical Program or relevant post-secondary program, preferred.
- Recent or related experience, preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the services offered;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the software programs utilized within this position – Microsoft Office suite, Meditech (OE, scheduling, PCI, RAD and Medical Records), PACS;
- Clerical ability to avoid perceptual errors when compiling documents;
- Evidence of strong organizational skills with the ability to organize, multitask, cope with frequent interruptions, meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, courteously and tactfully;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Must have annual review education completed;
- Must have previous proven good performance and attendance record.
The applicant must be able to meet the physical demands of this position.
Reference ID: C.2021.20
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $23.20-$24.02 per hour
- On-site gym
- On-site parking