Reporting to the Store Manager, the Store plays a vital role in promoting our products, services and core values. The main objective of this position is to provide exceptional service to customers and build relationships with them.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
To be successful, you’ll need to possess:
- Sales experience in any industry.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers.
- Experience with understanding operational concepts such as maintaining to store standards, cash handling, and merchandise presentation.
- Self-starter and uses good judgment in all situations.
- Energetic, highly motivated, upbeat, optimistic, passionate and friendly.
- Ability to understand the needs of the customer
- Ability to build buy-in to an idea, a decision, an action, a product, or a service.
This is an opportunity to shape our company’s future by:
- Display a “customer comes first” attitude. Ensuring that customer loyalty is built and maintained.
- Resolving customer issues effectively at store level in a timely and positive manner.
- Be a team player and contribute to the stores’ success.
- Perform POS (point of sales transactions) and merchandising tasks
- Keep current on our product, promotions and service updates.
- Ensure facility is visually appealing contributing to company standards through product presentation, replenishment, store housekeeping, store maintenance and visual displays.
- Adhere to all health and safety protocols
SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY NOW!!!!
We’d like to thank everyone who applies, but we can only contact applicants who are most qualified. If you have a disability which requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)