2401 SCM Way
Walmart Logistics Canada ULC is one of Canada’s largest logistics providers working with one of the world’s most successful retailers, Walmart Canada. Our Distribution Centers are located in Mississauga, Cornwall, and Calgary. Our distribution network is a 24/7, fast paced, and is an efficient operation focused on providing the very best logistics service. The DC’s come in all shapes and sizes employing between 250 and 800 associates, covering different channels from frozen and perishable products to general grocery and apparel. As a leader in the logistics industry we offer a wide range of exciting and challenging career choices with opportunities for growth. We invite you to pursue a rewarding career in a results-oriented, people and performance focused culture.
- General Warehouse duties including loading/unloading trailers
- Must be able to work order filling, receiving and shipping areas as the business dictates
- Verify freight and accurately scan barcodes
- Completion of paperwork with accuracy
- Commitment to promoting Health & Safety in a team environment
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with a high attention to detail
- Follow all operational SOP’s & JSP’s
- Exhibit the desired behaviours that support our vision, mission and values
- Maintain our standards, productivity, and accuracy levels Operate MHE’s safely and under control at all times
- Promptly report mechanical opportunities to maintenance
- Ensure that work area has sufficient supplies to complete assigned responsibilities
- Perform housekeeping (Clean As You Go)Perform any other duties as assigned by Team Supervisor within or out of posted area and in any Warehouse in the Campus (RDC, HVDC, IDC, PDC)
Canada Walmart Division
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an MHE License.
- Ability to perform repetitive and heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs., approximately 23 kg).
- Required to adapt to and work effectively in various parts of the facility
- Able to use Voice Recognition System for order filling
- Working in temperatures between +12 C and -24C on continuous basis
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high attention to detail