RET Logistics is a 3PL company that provides transportation and logistics services by offering local and long-distance routes primarily operating refrigerated tractor-trailer combinations. The company services major clients throughout Canada and the USA.
We are looking for a Logistics Administrator to work out of our Calgary branch who strives for high levels of customer service, teamwork, and efficiencies. We take pride in our fill rates, accuracy, and safety records. Accuracy and efficiency are essential to our mutual success.
We are looking for an energetic and motivated teammate to join our Logistics team!
- Minimum 2 years LTL (Less Than Truck Load) dispatch experience
- Minimum 2 years LTL dock supervisory experience
- Familiar with the use of TMS (Transportation Management System).
- High School Completion or equivalent
- Proficient in working with Excel, Outlook, Microsoft etc.
- Safety footwear (toe protection) - Not required but good to have
Role: Logistics Administrator, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Will train all aspects of the RET Logistics processes
- Updating and maintaining our electronic dispatch board
- Organizing paperwork for outbound loads
- Communicating with customers, shippers and other branches
- Following up to ensure timely completion of tasks with Logistic teammates
- Competitive Wages
- Year-Round Employment
- Industry-leading Benefit Plan
- Team recognition events
- Team-oriented environment
- Individual recognition
- Growth opportunities
- Family owned and operated with a family culture
- Ongoing training
- Open door to provide ideas to improve efficiencies and performance
- Ability to problem solve when faced with difficult situations in a timely manner
- Planning and Organizing
- Strategic thinking
- Time Management
Reference ID: RET Logistics
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$18.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off