POSTING DATE: March 12, 2020 POSTING #082-20(CUPE Clerical)
EXPIRY DATE: March 19, 2020
HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE
NOTICE OF VACANCY
POSITION: PATIENT REGISTRATION CLERK – Emergency Room
Primary Site: Stratford
Casual with Temporary Part-Time Assignment
(Shifts: 12-hour days, Monday to Friday, may be subject to change)
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Patient Registration
DATE REQUIRED: As soon as possible
SALARY: $23.48 to $24.92 per hour
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Medical Office Administration certificate
- Minimum one year experience in a healthcare setting
- One year’s related work experience in a Registration Department preferred
- Two years’ experience in an Acute Emergency Room preferred
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel)
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Medical terminology.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Excellent keyboarding skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Team oriented and customer focused.
- Well organized.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle healthcare service organization demands related to shift work, weekend work and varying rotation and length of tours
Please be advised that we are no longer accepting emailed or paper-based resumes. Please submit a complete resume by visiting our job opportunities page on our website: www.hpha.ca
Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.
Reference ID: 082-20
Job Types: Part-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $23.48 to $24.92 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)