PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY APPLICANTS WITHIN CANADA WILL BE CONSIDERED. No work permit will be issued for this position.
Dishwasher (NOC: 6711)
The Post Hotel & Spa is a Relais and Chateaux property chosen by Travel and Leisure Magazine 2019 as one of the top ten resorts in Canada! We are located in Lake Louise, Alberta in the heart of the world famous Banff National Park.
· Wash dishes with washing machine – some specific items by hand (e.g. large pots and delicate china)
· Store clean dishes, glasses and equipment appropriately and follow health and safety regulations
· Assist in prep of food items according to daily tasks/chef specifications & business needs
·Maintain cleanliness of staff dining room
.prepare the cafeteria for meal service
· Ensure that kitchen/dish areas are always clean and remove garbage regularly
· Other duties as requested by guests and/or management
· To gain experience in all sections of the kitchen and ensure company and legal requirements are maintained at all times.
· To support team members to ensure that tasks are completed correctly and in a timely manner.
Education: Not required
Work experience: Experience an asset
Due to our location in Banff National Park, the Post Hotel provides all employees with staff housing. For this reason, we are unable to accommodate potential candidates who have families with children.
We will only consider applications from candidates who are Citizens, Permanent Residents or Foreign Nationals who are eligible to work in Canada. We will not perform a Labour Market Impact Assessment for this role.
Terms of employment: Permanent/Full Time (40 hours/week)
Staff Accommodation Available: Single, private rooms $550/month or Shared (2 people per room) $375 per month.
Contract length: 6 months
Expected start date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place