Speakeasy Cannabis Company is expanding to Bowmanville, Cambridge, Midland and Toronto. !
We are a neat bunch who have created a space for you to Speakeasy and explore recreational cannabis. This unique space brings us back into the ’20s / 30’s era but with a twist. A Speakeasy infused with cannabis. We wanted to provide you with the opportunity to experience cannabis in the speakeasy way. Under our roof, you will have access to our cannabis brand ambassadors (experts) who will be there with education to guide you with the purchase of your plant of choice and accessories. We want to provide you with an incredibly personalized experience while exploring recreational cannabis. We have delicately placed ourselves to be leaders in this new world of cannabis and can’t wait to meet you.
We are excited to hire a team of enthusiastic, customer-service oriented, experienced leaders who are passionate about cannabis. We hire outgoing, motivated, detail-oriented, organized, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skills and thrive in fast-paced environments.
$45,000-60,000 Yearly benefit package after 6 months of employment in good standing.
- Supervise all activities that take place on the retail sales floor and business premises.
- Listen to customer complaints, diffuse tense situations and resolve any customer-facing issues
- Open and close the store and facilitate seamless shift turnovers. Communicate goals clearly and inspire all team members to achieve given targets while leading by example and paving the way for improving our goals as a company.
- Coach and inspire employees to grow with the company
- Ensure that all customers are being treated with the highest level of customer service
- Perform cash drops and assist the General Manager with any cash management and staff duties
- Advise customers on suitable cannabis products based on their needs, preferences, budgets, and reactions to different strains of cannabis.
- Maintain positive customer relationships to establish a loyal customer base
- Maintain and routinely update knowledge of new product inventory and the cannabis industry as a whole
- Process customers' payments using the dispensary's Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Ensure that the dispensary is clean and well-organized at all times.
- Be responsible for sales and customer experience by maintaining a tidy, safe, and inviting store environment
- Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant with established policies and procedures
This role requires:
- MUST have a valid AGCO retail manager's license.
- 5 + years retail/sales/customer service experience in leading a team with proven success
- Strong cash handling skills
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales
- A driven, self-motivated, entrepreneurial mindset
- Exceptional attention to detail, well-organized and reliable
- An aspirational attitude with a fun and positive personality while still being professional and eager to succeed
- Welcomes change and adjusts quickly to accommodate the business’s needs
About the Company
Speakeasy Cannabis company is a fully licensed vertically integrated cannabis company built with our community and history in mind. We identified an opportunity Our company is built upon four cornerstones that create the foundation for all that we do. We are here to help others learn about cannabis, enjoy the benefits, grow as an individual and explore what cannabis can do to enhance your personal experience.
Talk to a stranger today! Have a speakeasy day : )
Please include a great cover letter that lets your personality shine and an up to date resume that provides references. Please state the desired location in the subject line.
Only those who will be moved to the next round of the hiring process will be contacted.
Thank you in advance and best of luck to all applicants
Reference ID: 101Bowmanville
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Casual Dress
- Extended Health Care
- Retail Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- retail: 3 years (Preferred)
- leadership: 3 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- AGCO retail manager's (Required)