· Undertake the tasks of receiving and routing calls, take messages and manage correspondence.
· Ensure timely receipt and dispatch of mail, courier and shipments to and from the office.
· Welcome external guests, arrange for refreshments.
· Handle requests and queries appropriately as instructed by executives
· Maintain schedules, arrange meetings, reservations and appointments and provide timely reminders.
· Make travel arrangements as requested.
· Maintain and manage the scheduling and usage of the company’s boardrooms.
· Monitor office and kitchen supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers.
· Produce, collect and print reports, presentations and briefs as requested.
· Ensure completeness and accurateness of contact list.
· Safeguard and maintain confidentiality of correspondence and materials that are accessible through the position, maintain a high level of discreetness.
· Keep work space tidy, functional and presentable.
· Other duties as assigned from time to time.
· Social and easy going personality, presentable and welcoming, professional demeanor and comportment.
· Responsible, independent, disciplined, discrete and reliable person with high work ethics.
· Service oriented and accommodating approach yet confident and assertive when required.
· Proven experience as an administrator, receptionist or in other secretarial position.
· Experience in office management processes and procedures.
· Good knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Dropbox, Social media, travel websites and other frequently used websites and applications.
· Familiarity with operation of printers, fax machines, photocopier, binders, phone and video systems.
· Proficiency in English. Bilingual in French and/or Hebrew a plus.
· Excellent planning and time management skills with the ability to efficiently multitask and prioritize daily workload.
· High level verbal and written communications skills.
· Prior qualification as administrative assistant an advantage.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: $50,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
Mask wearing optional, office cleaned and sanitized regularly, social distancing
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)