Danielle Jay Home is an award winning design company and are embarking on the next stage of our growth. We are seeking a Social Media/Marketing/ Graphic Designer to get us there! Partnered with Evanstone Homes, this exciting offer will give you the opportunity to help build the brand and create new awareness for the company.
Who are we Looking for?
Do you take great pride in your work? Can you persuade others? Are you always striving to be an expert in your area? If you’ve answered yes to all the above, then we want to learn more about you.
We are looking for a confident, self-motivated and super energetic do-er to take the reins on the development and growth of our social media, marketing and web design initiatives along with minor office administration. The ideal candidate would feel confident stepping into the role and recommending how to grow the business’ social media following, reporting and tracking promotions and initiatives, attending events and marketing the business, and managing relations with sponsors and brand ambassadors. This is an exciting opportunity for those who would like to be a part of Danielle Jay Home/ Evanstone Homes growth as a main influencer of the business’ marketing strategy!
Role & Responsibilities
- Create and develop online ads for search and social platforms
- Manage the business’ social media accounts across multiple platforms
- Monitor and track online & offline ad performance
- Organize the marketing calendar and track promotional results
- Create positive customer interactions and increase brand positivity by responding to and engaging with customers on social media
- Carry out product and competitor research to keep current with industry trends
- Contact and manage relations with social media sponsors and brand ambassadors
- Manage social selling and process set up
- Carry out website development and blogging and e-commerce
- Assist with interior design and colour selection
- Assist with office administration
What We’re Looking For:
- Energetic with a positive and fun attitude
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to influence and communicate clearly
- Customer-service oriented with high integrity
- Team player with strong efficiency and ability to meet deadlines
- Tech savvy and advanced computer skills
- Knowledge of Interior Design & New Home Construction, ideally
- University or College level education in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related area of study
- Intermediate level knowledge of Word Press, Sketchup, InDesign, Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office Suite or any other interior rendering software considered an asset
- 2+ years of previous experience working in marketing or advertising
- 2+ years of social networking experience
- 2+ years digital advertising experience
- 1+ year of graphic, web design and ecommerce experience
- Must have own vehicle
- Must have own computer/laptop
We thank applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Contract, Freelance
Salary: $35,731.00 - $43,671.00 per year
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Web design: 2 years (Required)