Reporting to the Director, Integrated Children Services, is responsible for directing, planning for and administering funding agreements with child care operators for the delivery of fee assistance and the general operating grant; planning and administering funding agreements to deliver community-based family strengthening programs, recreation and after school programs; evaluating programs and services provided; overseeing the technical development and implementation of the Ontario Child Care Management System (OCCMS); managing service levels and wait lists; supporting implementation of system reform and the stability of the system through education and planning for early learning services and planning for future system enhancements to service system reforms and improvements that meet provincial and regional goals and objectives; strengthening connections with Inclusion Support Services, Infant Child Development Services (Early Intervention Services), and EarlyON programs and services, and advancing approaches to service integration.
- Successful completion of a University Degree in Child and Family Studies, Social Science or a related Program, or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience managing the delivery of children’s programs and services within a multi-layered organizational structure with responsibilities for program management, human resource management and budget accountability for delivery of services.
- Valid Ontario Class “G” driver’s license and reliable vehicle for use on corporate business.
- Sound knowledge of child care programs, community services and resources, and relevant social issues.
- Sound knowledge of the Ontario Child Care Management System (OCCMS) OR Child Care Management Systems.
- Leadership competencies including operating strategically, leveraging diversity and differences, customer focused, ensuring accountability, managing complex problems, financial management, employing interactive and effective communication, fostering collaborative relationships, cultivating engagement to drive vision and purpose, managing and developing talent, establishing and maintaining trust, displaying self-awareness, and demonstrating resiliency.
0830 - 1630
How to Apply
Please apply online by February 26, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
$117,209 to $137,867 annually. This is a Non-Union position.